- 2 1/4 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 tsp celtic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coconut or agave nectar
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips mini's work great
- coarse sea salt optional
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine almond flour, grapeseed flour, sea salt, and baking soda in a small bowl.
- Stir together grapeseed oil, vanilla extract, coconut or agave nectar, and chocolate chips in a large bowl.
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Form 1–2 inch balls and lightly press onto the parchment paper lined baking sheet (I used a 2" sized ice cream scoop to put the dough on the baking sheet.)
- Sprinkle with a few grains of coarse sea salt, if desired.
- Bake for 7–10 minutes.
Thank you Karen Schuppert for this delicious recipe! Check out Cook4Seasons on fb!