- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup Salute Santé! Grapeseed Flour Chardonnay or Merlot
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 3/4 cup turbinado sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Prepare a muffin tin with liners.
- In a large bowl, sift together the almond flour, grapeseed flour, oat flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Whisk the egg until foamy in a medium-size bowl.
- Add the applesauce and Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil, then stir in the carrot, raisins and walnuts.
- Pour the carrot mixture over the dry ingredients.
- Mix until all ingredients are combined. Batter will be quite stiff.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tins.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
Products In This Recipe
No items found