Gluten Free Zucchini Bread
Tags: Bake, Bread, Gluten Free, Healthy, Zucchini
This is one of our favorite ways to use the garden zucchinis that grow rapidly during the summer months. A slice is perfect with just a little bit of butter. And best of all, it's gluten free!
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup Salute Santé! Grapeseed Flour Chardonnay or Merlot
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bakin soda
- 3/4 cup turbinado sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup grated Zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Grease and flour a loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, spices and salt.
- Whisk the egg until foamy in a medium-size bowl.
- Add apple sauce and Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil, then stir in the zucchini and walnuts.
- Pour the zucchini mixture over the dry ingredients.
- Mix until all the ingredients are combined.
- Batter will be quite stiff. Spoon into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool the pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Remove the loaf from the pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Slice and serve.
Wrap in plastic and store at room temperature overnight.
Products In This Recipe
No items found