Tags: Dinner, Gluten Free, Gourmet, Healthful, Healthy, Lactose Free, Simple, Summer, Tomato, Vegan, Vegetarian
Course: Salad, Side Dish
Have fun arranging this tomato salad. Using an assortment of colors for your tomatoes makes this salad even more beautiful. It's light and healthy yet full of flavor.
- 3 large heirloom tomatoes
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 6 yellow pear tomatoes
- 1 small onion chopped very fine
- 1/4 cup fresh organic parsley
- 1/2 cup Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil.
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/8 cup spring water to reduce acidity of vinegar
- 1 tsp raw or turbinado sugar
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- Thinly slice the tomatoes and place in a shallow bowl. Layer the tomatoes in a circular direction to create a fan pattern toward the center.
- Cut the pear and cherry tomatoes in half and sprinkle over the sliced tomatoes.
- Decoratively place the chopped onion over the tomatoes.
- Finely chop the parsley and sprinkle over the salad.
- Drizzle dressing over the salad.
- Mix all ingredients together in a dressing bottle.
- Shake well.
Any large red tomato will work for this recipe if heirloom tomatoes are not available.
Products In This Recipe
No items found