Tricolor Bean Salad
Tags: Bean, Dinner, Fall, Gluten Free, Hazelnuts, Healthful, Healthy, Lactose Free, Simple, Tarragon, Thanksgiving, Vegetarian
Course: Salad, Side Dish
This is a simple and healthy side to add to any dinner table. It's also a wonderful and healthier alternative to the famous Thanksgiving green bean casserole.
- 1 lb assorted beans yellow, green, and purple wax
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup tarragon vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup fresh terragon leaves
- 1/4 cup Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil.
- 3 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 dashes raw sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Blanch or steam the beans until done, but crisp (approximately 7-10 minutes).
- Drain and immerse beans in ice cold water to hold colors.
- When cool, drain the water.
- Toss the beans with raisins, hazelnuts and Tarragon Vinaigrette.
- Whisk together the Dijon mustard, vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar.
- Slowly add the Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil to the mixture while whisking to emulsify, until thick.
- Add chopped tarragon leaves.
Certainly just as good to use all green beans for this recipe.
Products In This Recipe
No items found