- 4 thin leeks
- 2 medium potatoes
- 3 tbsp Salute Santé! Rosemary Grapeseed Oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cut the potatoes into quarters
- Steam the potatoes until they're soft.
- While the potatoes are steaming, slice the leeks lengthwise and then wash. Make sure to get between the leaves.
- Slice the leeks into 1/4" half-rounds.
- Heat 3 Tbsp of Salute Santé! Rosemary Grapeseed Oil in a sauté pan over medium heat.
- Sauté the leeks for 10 minutes, or until they have a nice golden color.
- Add the potatoes to the pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.