Roasted Rosemary Leeks & Potatoes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Tags: Dinner, Herbs, Leeks, Potato, Roasted, Rosemary
Course: Breakfast, Brunch, Side Dish
These potatoes are a delicious side dish to go with chicken, turkey, or lamb. We particularly love these leeks and potatoes with eggs for breakfast!
- 4 thin leeks
- 2 medium potatoes
- 3 tbsp Salute Santé! Rosemary Grapeseed Oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cut the potatoes into quarters
- Steam the potatoes until they're soft.
- While the potatoes are steaming, slice the leeks lengthwise and then wash. Make sure to get between the leaves.
- Slice the leeks into 1/4" half-rounds.
- Heat 3 Tbsp of Salute Santé! Rosemary Grapeseed Oil in a sauté pan over medium heat.
- Sauté the leeks for 10 minutes, or until they have a nice golden color.
- Add the potatoes to the pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.