Avocado and Lemon Bruschetta
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Tags: Healthful, Healthy, Snack
Course: Appetizer, Side Dish
For a slight twist to traditional bruschetta, use a ripe avocado for a creamy texture and lemon grapeseed oil for a bright burst of flavor. It's an easy and tasty snack.
- 1 small avocado
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp Salute Santé! Lemon Grapeseed Oil
- 1/4 cup goat cheese Tuscan style bread
- salt & pepper to taste
- Mash avocado.
- Add finely chopped parsley to mashed avocado and mix with Salute Santé! Lemon Grapeseed Oil, salt, and pepper.
- Slice the bread as desired.
- Toast the slices of bread.
- Spread cheese and then avocado mixture onto each slice of bread.
- Serve warm.