Balsamic Marinated Avocado
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Tags: Balsamic, Healthful, Healthy, Vegan
Course: Appetizer, Snack
Marinated avocados are great for a quick and healthy snack. We also serve this dish as an appetizer. The balsamic dressing adds the perfect tang to the buttery avocado.
Avocado & Baguette
- 1 avocado
- 1 baguette
- Cut avocados in half.
- Place the avocado cut side down onto a serving plate.
- Slice into the avocado, gently holding while cutting thin slices down the length of the avocado.
- Gently press down to fan out the avocado slices.
- Shake all ingredients together in mason jar.
- Pour Balsamic dressing over sliced avocado.
- Serve with a sliced baguette.