Charcuterie and Cheese Plate
Tags: Cheese, Gourmet, Party Snack, Savory
Course: Appetizer, Snack
This is the easiest of appetizers - a sure fire crowd pleaser! You can use any of the Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Varietals. Each will contribute their own unique taste profile. We love the Cabernet Sauvignon Grapeseed Oil and Merlot Grapeseed Oil which adds a fuller taste profile.
- 4 oz Buratta or mozzarella cheese at room temperature
- 4 oz prosciutto or speck
- Any other smoked, dry-cured, or cooked meat as desired
- Salute Santé Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Cabernet Sauvignon Grapeseed Oil
- Maldon Salt to taste
- Arrange the meats and cheeses on the board or plate.
- Drizzle with Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Cabernet Sauvignon Grapeseed Oil generously.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Serve with a sliced baguette and crackers.
You can add additional sides to the board such as olives, basil leaves, arugula or tomato slices.