- 1 bulb fresh fennel
- Salute Santé! Original Grapeseed Oil
- 1 squeeze lemon
- shaved pecorino romano cheese to taste
- 4 slices Tuscan style bread
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice or shave the fennel paper thin.
- Shave the cheese.
- Toast the bread.
- In a bowl, toss the shaved fennel, cold pressed grapeseed oil, and lemon juice.
- Place a thin layer of the fennel on the bread slices.
- Add the cheese shavings to the top of the bread and fennel.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
It's best to shave the fennel and cheese with a mandolin for thin, uniform slices.