Tags: Dinner, Garlic, Simple
Course: Appetizer, Side Dish
This garlic bread is so simple to make that you can prepare it last minute for an extra side at dinner.
- 1 tbsp Salute Santé! Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
- 4 slices Tuscan style bread
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the bread into 1/2-inch slices.
- Toast or grill the bread slices until crispy.
- Drizzle with Salute Santé! Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm.
Products In This Recipe
No items found