- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Soak yeast in warm water according to packet direction.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a kitchen aid or a hobart mixer with a dough hook until fully mixed.
- Add both the hydrated yeast and lemon grapeseed oil into the mixer with the dry ingredients.
- Mix until incorporated and a dough forms.
- Remove the dough from the mixer and form approximately 3 separate dough balls.
- Roll each dough ball out on sheets of parchment paper until extremely thin.
- Sprinkle flour onto the parchment paper to make sure dough does not stick to the surface.
- Once desired thickness is achieved remove excess flour from parchment paper.
- Cut the dough into the desired cracker shape. We like long, thin crackers.
- Place the cut out dough on a cookie sheet and season with salt.
- Place another cookie sheet on top of the rolled out dough to weigh down the dough to prevent rising.
- Bake at 350°F until golden brown (approximately 10 minutes).