Tomato & Basil Bruschetta
Tags: Farm Fresh, Lactose Free, Tomato, Vegetarian
Course: Appetizer, Side Dish, Snack
A simple way to use in season tomatoes. We like farmers market heirlooms the best.
- 1 tbsp Salute Santé! Basil Grapeseed Oil
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 4 slices Tuscan style bread
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Thinly slice the tomatoes.
- Mince the parsley and garlic and mix with Salute Santé! Basil Grapeseed Oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Toast the bread.
- Use a brush to spread the parsley and garlic mixture onto each slice of bread.
- Add 1-2 slices of tomato on top of each slice of bread.