Ahi Tuna Tartare
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Tags: Fish, Healthful, Healthy, Pescatarian
This recipe couldn't be more simple to make, yet the epitome of a modern classic! Raw, fresh and full of flavor - thank you Chef Victor Scargle for sharing it with us!
- 18 oz Ahi tuna Sushi Grade small dice
- 1 bunch Chives chopped
- 1/4 tsp Meyer lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Salute Santé! Chardonnay Grapeseed Oil
- White pepper to taste
- Kosher salt to taste
- Mix tuna with chives, lemon juice, Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place on your favorite cracker.