- 2 1/3 cup bread flour (can use gluten free)
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 1/4 tsp instant yeast
- 1/4 cup Salute Santé! Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
- Flaky sea salt (we love Mauldon's)
- Combine bread flour, kosher salt, and instant yeast in a bowl. Stir with a fork. Add water and combine until thoroughly mixed for several minutes. Cover the dough with a towel and set aside to rise for an hour or until it doubles in size.
- Place oven rack in the middle of the oven. Preheat to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough into the shape of a rectangle. Place dough onto a baking sheet.
- Gently press your fingers into the dough to make slight indentations. Brush the top of the dough with Salute Santé! Garlic Grapeseed Oil.
- Sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
- Cover the dough and allow to rise for another 15 minutes.
- Bake bread for 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool completely before serving.
This recipe works as the base for the Caprese Sandwich! Add Balsamic Vinaigrette to the tomatoes and you've got the makings of A TOP NOTCH SANDWICH!!! You will love this!