Shredded Carrot, Beet & Pomegranate Salad
Tags: Healthful, Healthy, Lemon, Vegan
Course: Brunch, Salad
Vibrant colors and flavors, this salad offers crunch, texture and both sweet and savory flavors and is sure to perk up any meal!
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Salute Santé! Golden Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Salute Santé! Lemon Grapeseed Oil
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 cup peeled and shredded carrot
- 1 cup peeled and shredded beet
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Peel and shred the carrots and beets.
- Whisk the lemon juice, lemon grapeseed oil, sugar, salt and fresh ground pepper together until thoroughly combined and set aside.
- Place the carrots, beets and pomegranate in a mixing bowl and toss to mix together.
- Drizzle with the dressing, and toss until evenly coated.
- Place in a contrasting colored bowl to highlight the beautiful colors of the ingredients.
Products In This Recipe
No items found