- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Salute Santé! Golden Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Perfect Puree Meyer Lemon Concentrate
- 1 tbsp Perfect Puree Lemon Zest
- 2 tsp Salute Santé! Original Grapeseed Oil
- salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 cup peeled and shredded carrot
- 1 cup peeled and shredded beet
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Peel and shred the carrots and beets.
- Whisk the lemon juice, lemon concentrate, lemon zest, grapeseed oil, salt and fresh ground pepper together until thoroughly combined and set aside.
- Place the carrots, beets and pomegranate in a mixing bowl and toss to mix together.
- Drizzle with the dressing, and toss until evenly coated.
- Place in a contrasting colored bowl to highlight the beautiful colors of the ingredients.