White Truffle Scrambled Eggs
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Tags: Egg, Gluten Free, Gourmet, Vegetarian
Course: Breakfast, Brunch
These eggs are light and fluffy with a burst of white truffle flavor. Delicious combined with grated Parmesan cheese, asparagus, and herbs.
- Beat eggs and milk in a medium bowl
- Heat Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil in a non-stick pan over medium-low heat.
- Add eggs once pan is hot.
- Scramble until firm, but not hard.
- Add grated Parmesan cheese, steamed asparagus and mushrooms before eggs are done.
- Drizzle with White Truffle Oil.
- Serve topped with chives or fresh parsley to taste.