Burrata Cheese with Truffle Oil
Tags: burrata, Cheese, Gourmet, Party Snack, Savory, White Truffle
Course: Appetizer, Snack
This is the easiest of appetizers - a sure fire crowd pleaser! Just a drizzle of our white or black truffle oil adds delicious taste and fragrant aromas!
- 4 oz Burrata or mozzarella cheese at room temperature
- Salute Santé White Truffle Grapeseed Oil or Black Truffle Oil
- Arugula leaves
- Maldon salt to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Sliced baguette
- Arrange the cheese on serving plate or board.
- Sprinkle with maldon salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
- Add fresh arugula leaves on top and around cheese
- Drizzle with White Truffle Grapeseed Oil generously.
- Serve with a sliced baguette or crackers.
You can add additional sides to the board such as olives or tomato slices.
Products In This Recipe
Infused Black Truffle Grapeseed Oil
Infused White Truffle Grapeseed Oil