- 1 Small Onion, chopped
- 2 Bunches Fresh Asparagus , chopped
- 2 cups Fresh or frozen peas
- 1 Bunch Flat leaf parsley, stems trimmed
- 1 Bunch Cilantro leaves, stems trimmed
- 3 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil - enough for sautéing
- 6-8 cups Broth - Chicken or Veggie
- 2 Tbsp Salute Santé! Lemon Grapeseed Oil
- Edible flowers (Pansies,Marigolds, Nasturtiums) - cut into little pieces
- Butter to finish - optional
- Sauté onion and garlic in grapeseed oil until translucent.
- Add asparagus and peas and sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Mix well, add stock and bring to a boil.
- Add cilantro and parsley.
- Reduce heat and simmer until asparagus is soft.
- In batches purée in vita mix, hand immersion or blender until smooth.
- Add salt, pepper and butter to taste (optional)
- Served garnished with lemon oil and marigolds!!
The soup can be blended in either a blender, a hand immersion blender or Vita Mix, which allows for an extremely creamy texture for the soup without any cream!