- Prepare ingredients. Chop mushrooms into even 1" pieces
- Wash and chop greens. Chop garlic into thin slices.
- Add 1 Tbsp grapeseed oil to medium heat pan.
- Throw mushrooms into hot oil. Let sizzle and stir. Create a well and add garlic. Stir to avoid burning. Remove from pan and let sit.
- Add 1 Tbsp grapeseed oil to pan. Sauté eggs in hot oil and stir intermittently to remove from the bottom of the pan. Remove from pan and place in dish to stay warm. Drizzle truffle oil at the end to avoid flavor to evaporate.
- Add 1 Tbsp grapeseed oil to pan. Add seasonal greens and stir frequently to wilt until tender.
- Plate dish - seasonal greens, eggs topped with chanterelles. Sprinkle chopped chives and salt to taste.
Optional: Drizzle more white truffle oil if you're a truffleholic! Any mushroom can be substituted for Chanterelles if not in season.