Tags: Brunch, chantarelles, eggs, greens
Course: Breakfast, Brunch, Main Course
This dish is the perfect for brunch or any meal! You can add any mushrooms, but so wonderful to catch Chanterelles in season around the holidays!
- 1 cup chanterelle mushrooms
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- 2 cups seasonal greens Spinach, Kale, Broccoli Rabe
- 2 cloes fresh garlic
- 2-4 Tbsp Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil
- 1 tsp whole black peppercorns
- 1-2 Tbsp Salute Santé! White Truffle Grapeseed Oil
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped chives
- salt to taste
- Prepare ingredients. Chop mushrooms into even 1" pieces
- Wash and chop greens. Chop garlic into thin slices.
- Add 1 Tbsp grapeseed oil to medium heat pan.
- Throw mushrooms into hot oil. Let sizzle and stir. Create a well and add garlic. Stir to avoid burning. Remove from pan and let sit.
- Add 1 Tbsp grapeseed oil to pan. Sauté eggs in hot oil and stir intermittently to remove from the bottom of the pan. Remove from pan and place in dish to stay warm. Drizzle truffle oil at the end to avoid flavor to evaporate.
- Add 1 Tbsp grapeseed oil to pan. Add seasonal greens and stir frequently to wilt until tender.
- Plate dish - seasonal greens, eggs topped with chanterelles. Sprinkle chopped chives and salt to taste.
Optional: Drizzle more white truffle oil if you're a truffleholic! Any mushroom can be substituted for Chanterelles if not in season.
Products In This Recipe
Infused White Truffle Grapeseed Oil
Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil 1L 3-Pack