Eggplant, Zucchini & Tomato Ratatouille
Course: Main Course
A summer bounty extraordinaire! This ratatouille is sure to impress - a combination tart and lasagna -is the perfect blend for many palates. It's a gluten free, vegetarian fare that doesn't skimp on comfort or presentation. You can serve with a basil pesto or grated cheese.
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 medium eggplant sliced 1/4" thin circles
- 3 green zucchinis sliced 1/4" thin circles
- 2 lb fresh tomatoes sliced 1/4" thin circles
- 1/8 cup grated romano cheese
- 1 tbsp Salute Santé! Original Grapeseed Oil
- 1 tbsp Salute Santé! Basil or Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- Cover a large round baking dish with a thin layer of Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil.
- Add 2 Tbsp of sauce to the baking dish and spread over the bottom.
- Alternate the sliced eggplant, zucchini and tomatoes in circular spiral around baking dish.
- Sprinkle with some of the mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with more sauce.
- Repeat the process for a second layer of veggies if dish height allows.
- Cover with remaining sauce and grated cheese. Sprinkle basil or roasted garlic grapeseed oil over top.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for about 15 minutes.
Products In This Recipe
No items found