- 2 1/2 Bananas, medium, ripe
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. Baking powder
- 1 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. Grapeseed flour
- 2 tsp. Grapeseed oil
- 2 tsp. Powdered Sugar (confectioner's)
- 1/2 cups Fresh blueberries
- Mash 2 bananas in a medium bowl; slice remainder of banana and set aside slices.
- Whisk eggs, vanilla, baking powder, cinnamon, and grapeseed flour into bowl with bananas until blended.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with grapeseed oil; set over medium heat.
- Spoon 2 Tbsp batter for each pancake into skillet. (You may need to do this in 2 batches.)
- Cook over medium heat until edges are set and bottoms are golden, about 1 minute. Carefully flip pancakes with a thin spatula and cook on other side until bottoms are golden, about 1 minute.
- Serve pancakes topped with berries, reserved sliced bananas and dusted with powdered sugar.
Optional: Whipped Cream, maple syrup