Tags: Avocado, Healthful, Healthy, Lemon, Simple, Vegetarian
Course: Appetizer, Breakfast, Brunch, Side Dish, Snack
For a delicious and savory breakfast, start with a ripe avocado for a creamy texture and fresh lemon juice for a bright burst of flavor. It's an easy and healthy start to your day!
- 1 small avocado
- 1/4 cup arugula
- 1 tbsp Salute Santé! Lemon Grapeseed Oil
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1 lemon juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 slices tuscan style bread
- Toast sliced bread.
- Spread the cream cheese on the bread.
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado with the lemon grapeseed oil.
- Spread the avocado lemon mixture on the toasted bread.
- Drizzle generously with fresh lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with arugula leaves.
Any baby greens or micro greens can be used to top the finished avocado toast. We love a hearty grainy bread, but any will work beautifully.
The https://grapeseedoil.com website is one of the best
we have found, and the Avocado Toast Recipe article is very well written and useful!
I want to share with you a link that also helped me a lot in cooking:
Thanks and kisses! 🙂
Thank you! We love hearing such a happy review! It’s our favorite too! Try the Marinated Avocado recipe, which is with our Balsamic Vinaigrette – https://grapeseedoil.com/healthy-starter-balsamic-marinated-avocado-recipe/ bet you’ll enjoy that one too! We will check out the other website as well.