Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Tags: Avocado, Healthful, Healthy, Lemon, Simple, Vegetarian
Course: Appetizer, Breakfast, Brunch, Side Dish, Snack
For a delicious and savory breakfast, start with a ripe avocado for a creamy texture and fresh lemon juice for a bright burst of flavor. It's an easy and healthy start to your day!
- 1 small avocado
- 1/4 cup arugula
- 1 tbsp Salute Santé! Lemon Grapeseed Oil
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1 lemon juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 slices tuscan style bread
- Toast sliced bread.
- Spread the cream cheese on the bread.
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado with the lemon grapeseed oil.
- Spread the avocado lemon mixture on the toasted bread.
- Drizzle generously with fresh lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with arugula leaves.
Any baby greens or micro greens can be used to top the finished avocado toast. We love a hearty grainy bread, but any will work beautifully.