Balsamic Chocolate Cake
Tags: Balsamic, cake, Chocolate, Flour
Balsamic is such a versatile flavor, it works well with savory dishes, as a drizzle over vegetables, and in this case, baked into a sweet chocolate cake! The tangy balsamic pairs perfectly with the decadent chocolate. Lovely as an after-dinner treat.
- 3 cups flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened powdered chocolate
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil
- 2 tbsp Salute Santé! Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sift together ingredients (flour, powdered chocolate, sugar, baking soda, salt) into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, blend wet ingredients together (water, grapeseed oil, balsamic vinegar, and vanilla).
- Slowly blend the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Serve alone or glaze with chocolate glaze, frosting, or powdered sugar.
Products In This Recipe
No items found