Lemon Fish Fillet
Tags: Capers, Dinner, Fish, Gluten Free, Healthful, Healthy, Lactose Free, Lemon, Low Cal, Sauté, Summer, Wine
Course: Main Course
As with the Sole Fillet, this fish recipe is quick and easy and healthy for a fast meal.
- 1 lb fish fillet snapper, sea bass, sole, flounder
- 2 tbsp Salute Santé! Lemon Grapeseed Oil
- 3 tbsp capers
- 1/4 cup white wine or broth for cooking
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat the Salute Santé! Lemon Grapeseed Oil in a sauté pan over medium heat.
- Place the fish in the heated oil. Sauté for 1-3 minutes per side based on the thickness of fish.
- Remove the fish and cover with foil for 5 minutes.
- Heat the pan again and deglaze with a splash of wine or broth.
- Add the capers to the pan.
- Season fish with salt and pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the fish and serve on preheated plates.
You can use both the wine and the broth in this recipe. We like to deglaze the pan with the wine and then add the broth to make more of a sauce for the fish.
Products In This Recipe
No items found