- 1/2 cup fresh tarragon leaves
- 3/4 cup Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil
- 3 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp raw sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Chop the tarragon leaves and set aside.
- Whisk together the Dijon mustard, vinegar, salt, pepper, and sugar in a small bowl or with a mixer.
- Slowly add the Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil to the mixture while whisking to emulsify, until thick.
- Add the chopped tarragon leaves until combined.
- Spoon into a dressing jar and use as necessary.
Serve over fresh greens or steamed vegetables. Especially delicious over potatoes.