White Truffle Popped Corn
Tags: Gluten Free, Gourmet, Kid Friendly, Low Cal, Party Snack, Truffle, Vegetarian, White Truffle
Course: Side Dish, Snack
Class up a favorite movie snack by drizzling a little bit of truffle oil on top. Make sure to use it after your popcorn is finished popping. Remember, a little goes a long way.
- 1/2 cup organic popcorn kernels
- 3 tbsp Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil for pan popping
- 3 tbsp Salute Santé! White Truffle Oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- coarse salt and freshly ground black peppers to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- melted butter optional
- Air pop or pan pop the corn kernels in Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil.
- Drizzle white truffle oil over the warm popped corn.
- Toss in grated cheese, salt and pepper.
- Serve warm.
Add to Notes: Popping the corn kernels in grapeseed oil first will produce a fuller flavored popcorn.
Products In This Recipe
No items found