Tags: Bake, Comfort, Dairy Free, Fall, Healthy, Lactose Free, Skinny, Vegan, Winter
It's hard to believe how deliciously creamy and flavorful this artichoke dip is without any dairy! It's a healthier twist on a favorite warm and comforting appetizer. This is a quick and easy dip to make!
- 2 cans Artichoke hearts reserve 1/2 liquid from can
- 1/4 cup Salute Santé! Chili Grapeseed Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic
- Hungarian paprika to taste
- Salt to taste
- Sourdough Baguette
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Mix artichoke hearts, garlic, chili grapeseed oil, and salt in a blender. Purée briefly.
- Place in oven-proof serving dish.
- Sprinkle paprika on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until bubbly at the edges.
- Serve with fresh or toasted sourdough baguette.
Also great as a spread on a mozzarella and grilled veggie sandwich. You can also use fresh artichokes. Reserve some of the water from boiling the artichokes to use instead of the liquid from the can.
Products In This Recipe
No items found