Tags: Bake, Comfort, Dairy Free, Fall, Healthy, Lactose Free, Skinny, Vegan, Winter
It's hard to believe how deliciously creamy and flavorful this artichoke dip is without any dairy! It's a healthier twist on a favorite warm and comforting appetizer. This is a quick and easy dip to make!
- 2 cans Artichoke hearts reserve 1/2 liquid from can
- 1/4 cup Salute Santé! Chili Grapeseed Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic
- Hungarian paprika to taste
- Salt to taste
- Sourdough Baguette
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Mix artichoke hearts, garlic, chili grapeseed oil, and salt in a blender. Purée briefly.
- Place in oven-proof serving dish.
- Sprinkle paprika on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until bubbly at the edges.
- Serve with fresh or toasted sourdough baguette.
Also great as a spread on a mozzarella and grilled veggie sandwich. You can also use fresh artichokes. Reserve some of the water from boiling the artichokes to use instead of the liquid from the can.