Roasted Tri-Color Carrots
Tags: Carrot, crispy, Easter, garden bounty, orange, Passover, Spring carrots, tri-color'
Course: Side Dish
They are so pretty and delicious! Carrots are so good for you, its great when they become an extra-special delicious treat! Crispy, salty and flavorful - see which color you think tastes best!
- Slice carrots lengthwise to make a pile of colored slivers.
- Toss generously with roasted garlic and chili grapeseed oils.
- Lay out flat on a baking sheet, carrots touching.
- Sprinkle with salt and thyme.
- Roast on 425F for 20-30 minutes until crisp.
- Serve as a side dish.