- 1 oz Horseradish root
- 2 oz Rice vinegar
- 3 oz Lemon Grapeseed Oil
- 1 oz Chardonnay Grapeseed Oil
- 8 Small Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 2 oz Smoked Trout (flaked) or other smoke seafood
- 1 head Romaine heart, chopped
- 1/2 Heads of Friseé
- 1/8 Cup Parsley Chiffonade
- 1 Tbsp chopped almonds
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Peel Horseradish and dice.
- Put into blender with the rice vinegar and lemon grapeseed oil. Blend until smooth.
- Blanch potatoes until just done in salted water and shock to stop the cooking process.
- When cool cut into quarters.
- Trim friseé of all dark green and stem ends and separate.
- In a salad or mixing bowl combine smoked seafood, potato, friseé and parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss.
- Add enough vinaigrette to coat all ingredients and taste.
- Adjust seasoning or add more vinaigrette. Enjoy!
Use any smoked, firm seafood as desired.
Products In This Recipe
No items found