- 1 cup risotto rice
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup broth
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp Salute Santé! Grapeseed Oil
- 1 Tbsp Salute Santé! White Truffle Grapeseed Oil
- 1/2-1 lb wild mushrooms Any combination of shitake, myatake, oyster, hen of the woods, chantarelle mushroms will be wonderful.
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, sliced
- 1/2 tsp saffron Optional
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 med onion, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add grapeseed oil and butter to sauté pan, heat on medium.
- Chop onion. Add to grapeseed oil heating in pan.
- Add rice and stir until glassy. Add half broth and wine. Let simmer.
- Add butter and stir. Add remaining wine and broth and continue to simmer on low.
- In second sauté pan, heat grapeseed oil low and add fresh sliced garlic and sauté on low heat, careful not to burn.
- Add cut mushrooms and sauté till tender.
- Add mushrooms mixture to risotto pan and toss with 1/2 cup grated parmesean cheese.
- Drizzle Salute Santé! White Truffle Grapeseed Oil over risotto.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with fresh chopped parsley.
- Add grated cheese and white truffle oil to taste.
- The etherial oils of the white truffle are extremely delicate and sensitive to heat. Best to add when the dish is complete before serving.