Caprese Sandwich on Roasted Garlic Focaccia
Tags: Balsamic Vinaigrette, Basil, Caprese, Mozzarella, Pesto, Sandwich, Tomato
Nothing says summer like fresh heirloom tomatoes! What better way to enjoy them than on a Caprese sandwich on roasted garlic focaccia! It's ready to go anywhere for an impromptu feast! Thank you Alisha Sommer for this great combo recipe!
- 3-4 medium Garden-fresh tomatoes, preferably heirloom varieties
- 16 oz. Buffalo Mozzarella
- Fresh basil
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Roasted garlic focaccia
- Cut the focaccia into small squares, then slice each square in half to make a sandwich.
- Layer a slice of tomato, mozzarella, a drizzle of balsamic vinaigrette, and two leaves of fresh basil.
- Repeat with remaining bread.
Products In This Recipe
Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil 1L 3-Pack