- 1 lb salmon
- 2 tbsp Salute Santé! Lemon Grapeseed Oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to 400° F.
- Marinate the salmon fillets in 2 Tbsp of Salute Santé! Lemon Grapeseed Oil for 5-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill the salmon on the barbecue, skin side down, for 2-4 minutes (depending on fillet thickness) - do not touch.
- With one fast swoop using a wide metal spatula, turn filets over to the other side. Grill for 2-4 minutes more (depending on fillet thickness) - do not touch until done.
- Scoop fillets off the grill and let them rest for 2 to 4 minutes on a hot plate. Serve immediately.
Products In This Recipe
No items found