Lemon Garlic Dip
Tags: Aioli, Dressing, Garlic, Lemon
Course: Appetizer, Salad
This is the best dip you'll ever make! Great for asparagus, artichoke, fish or fried foods - it brings out all the best flavors with its lemony, garlic flavor. We love using Follow Your Heart Grapeseed Vegenaise - a Vegan option made with grapeseed oil instead of traditional mayonnaise.
- 1/2 cup Follow Your Heart Grapeseed Vegenaise
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- zest of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Grapeseed Oil Instead of fresh lemon
- 1 Tbsp Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil Instead of fresh garlic
- Zest and then juice 1 medium lemon.
- Mince fresh garlic.
- In a mixing bowl, add minced garlic, lemon juice and half lemon zest to grapeseed vegenaise. Mix well.
- Put into a serving dish and top with remaining zest
- Serve as a dip for asparagus, artichoke, fried chicken or fish.
Products In This Recipe
Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil 750ML Glass Bottle
Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil 1L 3-Pack