Mandarin/Tangerine Emulsion Sauce
Tags: Cal, Dinner, Healthful, Healthy, Lemon, Low Cal
Course: Side Dish
This light citrus, full flavored sauce is sure to please any fish lover – it adds a juicy, flavorful finish that enhances the fish and sides beautifully! We love it over halibut, salmon or scallops! We even use any left over as a dressing!
- 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp Perfect Purée Mandarin/Tangerine Concentrate
- 2 tbsp Salute Santé! Chardonnay Grapeseed Oil
- 1-2 tbsp white wine (optional)
- salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in shallow sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer till reduced. About 3-5 minutes.
- Pour over fish, chicken or rice.
Perfect to serve over chicken, fish or rice for a creamy hint of citrus. Made with Perfect Puree Mandarin Tangerine Concentrate.
Products In This Recipe
Cold Pressed Grapeseed Oil 1L can
Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Cabernet Sauvignon Grapeseed Oil 200ml bottle