- 1 lb Cooked Shrimp small or large cut into halves
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup minced scallions
- 1 stalks celery diced
- 6-12 butter leaves washed and dried
- 1 avocado cut into cube pieces
- 1 Tbsp fresh horseradish grated
- 2 Tbsp Salute Santé! Lemon Grapeseed Oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Red Jalapeno Aioli
- 1 cup Salute Santé! Original Grapeseed Oil
- 3 tbsp Perfect Purée Red Jalapeño Puree
- Salute Santé! Chili Infused Grapeseed Oil to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the shrimp into ½-inch pieces and put them in a medium-sized bowl.
- Toss in the red pepper, red onion, scallions, celery and horseradish into the same bowl with the shrimp. Drizzle with lemon grapeseed oil, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Toss well. Let sit to combine flavors. Prepare the red jalapeno aioli.
- Add red jalapeño purée to a mixer bowl.
- Slowly whisk in Salute Santé! Grapeseed oil, one drop at a time.
- Continue adding all the grapeseed oil until emulsified and sauce thickens.
- Add a splash of Salute Santé! Chili Infused Grapeseed Oil for desired spiciness and salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a large platter. Evenly spoon shrimp mixture into each leaf.
- Drizzle aioli atop the lettuce cups, garnished with the chopped cilantro.
This dish can be made with any cooked seafood instead of shrimp. We love the Red Jalapeño Aioli as a dip or sauce for grilled meats or veggies, fried snacks or chips. Made with Perfect Puree Red Jalapeńo Puree.